Transport Cars State to State With an Elite Car Shipping Company
Let us transport cars state to state for you. Elite Car Shipping Company is here to help you and other car owners anytime you need to go about shipping cars from state to state.
Why Do State to State Car Shipping?
We can remove the hassle, cost, and stress of driving a car to its next location. You don’t have to travel with it, nor do you have to figure out how to get back. There are many benefits to shipping cars from state to state that you might enjoy.
- Buy From Anywhere: Internet sales and online dealership listings make it possible to scour the entire country for that one vehicle you want next for yourself. However, you don’t have to go pick it up yourself. You can use our state to state auto transport services to have a vehicle delivered from anywhere in the country to your home or place of work.
- Sell to Anyone: You can also go online to sell your own passenger vehicle if you want. Used cars are going for good money these days, and you might be thinking about cashing in while the going is good. Make the whole country your marketplace.
- You’re Moving: Unless you are going to drive yourself and your family, you need to get your car to your new home even when you’re flying.
- You Own a Dealership: If you deal in vehicles on your own, you might need a way of moving your inventory around.
- Help a Relative Out: Distant relatives might need a car of their own when you have an extra. You can also ship a car to one of your kids attending a faraway college.
- Skip the Rental Car: Going on vacation in another part of the country? You can have your own car waiting for you when you get off the plane so you have something familiar you already paid for.
- Spare the Odometer: One huge benefit in any situation is that transport will keep your car’s odometer right where it is now. It gets there, but it doesn’t rack up unnecessary miles itself.
The Kinds of Cars We Ship
We can transport nearly any passenger vehicle within reason, regardless of its current condition.
- Auction Cars: Ship your car to an auction you are participating in.
- Classic Cars: Keep the mileage low and condition high on that classic you only cruise in on the weekends.
- Project Cars: Send your passion project safely to the place where it can get restored properly.
- Salvage/Junk Cars: Many vehicles can be sources of parts even after their driving days are done, but they need to be in their final resting place first.
- Show Cars: Have something more for display than driving around? We can help!
- Standard Vehicles: Coupes, sedans, minivans, pickups, SUVs, and more.
Car Transportation Services FAQs
Here at Elite Car Shipping Company, we wind up getting plenty of questions about transporting cars from state to state. We actually understand why this happens, because state to state auto transport isn’t something you do on a regular basis. The following are answers to questions we get frequently about how to transport cars from state to state:
How to Transport Cars From One State to Another?
To transport cars state to state, an entire industry of vehicle and car transportation services exists to do it for you. We can handle moving passenger vehicles from one location to another inside the country for you so you don’t have to drive it yourself. State to state car shipping can happen via open transport or enclosed transport.
How to Transport a Car to Another State?
We handle state to state auto transport by picking up your vehicle and loading it onto one of the many trucks we use for transporting cars from state to state. We drive that truck to the destination you desire. The original pick-up can happen at your home or a business, but we can also handle transporting cars from state to state for a vehicle coming to you. The details involved with all of this are very intricate, so consult one of our representatives to get things lined up.
How Do I Transport My Car to Another State?
The process for shipping cars from state to state on your end is pretty simple.
- Decide where your car needs to go.
- Choose a pick-up date or range.
- Get quotes.
- Choose the quote you like best.
- Make a reservation.
- Prepare your vehicle.
- Turn it over to the carrier.
- Make sure someone is at the receiving location when it gets there.
How to Transport a Car From Another State?
You can use our car transportation services inside the same state or across state lines. We can move vehicles cross-country through many time zones if you need that distance handled for you.
How Much to Transport a Car to Another State?
Every vehicle and trip is different, which is why you should get accurate quotes. However, if you just to do a rough budget, then it’s typically based on the distance covered.
- Short distances under 500 miles average nearly $1.99 per mile.
- Medium distances run approximately $0.95 per mile for distances from 500 up to 1500 miles.
- Long distances of more than 1500 miles average about $0.58 per mile.
Please remember that these are industry averages. Call us for a specific quote where you can get up to 10% off any trip without putting down a deposit in advance.
Do You Need to Transport Cars State to State?
If you need car transportation services for state to state car shipping, then contact us at Elite Car Shipping Company right away to review your options. We require no upfront deposits or money down, and you can get up to 10% off if you call right now to make your reservation!